- Restatement of Religion | Yale University Press.
- Because of You (Theres A Place)?
- In the House of Five Dragons!
- Modern Germany Reconsidered: 1870-1945?
How to cite item. Email this article Login required.
A Restatement of Religion: Swami Vivekananda and Hindu Nationalism by Jyotirmaya Sharma
Email the author Login required. Notifications View Subscribe.
Hide Show all. Follow ALLS on.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Conference Announcement. Journal Help.
Full Text: PDF. References Baiasu, Sorin.
See a Problem?
Catholic Doctrines on Jews and Muslims. Martel, Yan.
- A restatement of religion : Swami Vivekananda and the making of Hindu nationalism.
- The Recovery of Belief: A Restatement of Christian Philosophy.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- The English Castle: An Account of Its Development as a Military Structure (Dover Architecture).
- El regreso del vaquero (Jazmín) (Spanish Edition).
- Send to a friend.
Life of Pi. Delhi: Penguin Books, Sharma's illuminating narrative is an excellent reexamination of one of India's most controversial religious figures and a fascinating study of the symbiosis of Indian history, religion, politics, and national identity. It is an essential story for anyone interested in the evolution of one of the world's great religions and its role in shaping contemporary India.
Book Depository is an international bookseller. We ship our books to over countries around the globe and we are always looking to add more countries to the list. We really, really love books and offer millions of titles, currently over 10 million of them, with this figure increasing daily. Living by our motto, 'Bookseller to the World', we focus on offering as many titles as possible to as many customers as possible.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Most of the within books offered within this? Hard to find? This Life Martin Hagglund Inbunden. Inbunden Engelska, Spara som favorit.
Review of Freud and Religion. A restatement, by Gregory Zilboorg.
Skickas inom vardagar. Laddas ned direkt. Religion for a Secular Age provides a transnational history of modern Vedanta through a comparative study of two of its most important exponents, Friedrich Max Muller and Swami Vivekananda